● Responsible for designing, building and supporting a secure cloud DevOps platform
based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines.
● Determine technical standards and specifications and lead the design, build and
support of shared services cloud platform components.
● Provide professional support services and/or the integration of their respective
● Implement the products based on best practices.
● Review the current architectural landscape and make appropriate recommendations.
● Compare various solutions and determine the one which best fits the need.
Deploy and maintain web application technologies and middleware solutions on
● Researches new technologies and products for their applicability to business
● Provides tier 1 and tier 2 support for the platform
● Ability to learn new technologies and explain the differences and opportunities to
technical and nontechnical team members.
● Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline
● At least five (5) years of experience managing diverse DevOps workloads, across infrastructure, administration, deployment, development support and monitoring.
● At least three (3) years of experience with automation and configuration management using Ansible/Ansible Tower.
● At least three (3) years of Linux administration experience.
● At least three (3) years of experience in managing and deploying applications in Amazon Web Services.
● At least three (3) years of experience working with containerization, orchestration, and service discovery experience on both Windows and Linux hosts, using docker and/or ECS.
● At least three (3) years of experience with Bitbucket or similar version control systems, including branching, tagging, merging, and release management.
● Knowledge of terraform or equivalent orchestration tools.
● Experience working with varied SQL, NoSQL Databases.
● Experience configuring and deploying Java/J2EE applications.