● Code, refactor, design simple, working solutions and troubleshoot system issues
● Analyze and resolve critical, time sensitive production tickets
● Architect and develop web applications using Node.JS, Spring, Angular frameworks.
● Provide technical support on projects or troubleshoot system issues across multi-tier web architecture.
● Analysis, design, build and implementation of end to end solution delivery
● A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
● At least ten (10) years of experience with architecting multi-tier web solutions
● Strong experience in developing and deploying solutions using Node.JS on Linux based AWS EC2 Cloud Infrastructure and Docker container.
● Experience with modern DevOps automation and modern containerization, orchestration, and virtualization technologies
● Experience with architecting and developing mobile applications for ios or android platforms is a plus.
● Experience with Test-Driven Development using automated testing frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber and Protractor