● Candidate should be able to design, develop and implement complex solutions based on Java technology and related frameworks.
● Candidate should be able to assist in the system integration of components.
● Candidate should be to translate application requirements into web-based solutions using the recommended frameworks and technology.
● Should be able to integrate the components using Web Services, EJB, REST SOAP and other techniques.
● A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related
● At least 3 years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
● Experience in Java/J2EE, REST web services, JPA and unit testing code coverage.
● Experience in building back-end application code that interfaces with other systems, services and APIs/RESTful APIs.
● Knowledge in developing shell scripting.
● Knowledge in application servers such as JBOSS/Tomcat.
● Experience in build and integration tools such as Maven and Jenkins etc. and source control tools like Git.
● Experience writing business rules and business logic.
● Must have knowledge in building applications with concurrency.