● Gather requirements from end users and document in a pre-defined format for the development team to build solutions.
● Resource will develop and document test cases, testing plans and procedures in an agile environment.
● Resource will design and execute IT software tests and evaluate results to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
● Resource will design and prepare all needed test data. Will also review test results and evaluate for conformance to design.
● Develop and maintain automated regression and integration test plans for validation.
● Resource will communicate test results and feedback with development teams.
● Perform database queries to identify and validate test data.
● Database testing using SQL queries.
● Assist with data set up for test automation and perform validation of test results.
● Review data flow across multiple systems
● Report and track defects and work closely with Developers in defect resolution.
● Analyze the resolution of software defects to serve as input to plans for retesting.
● Assist Test AnalystsEngineers with the development and maintenance of the test framework.
● A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required.
● 6 years of experience as an analyst/tester on software projects in supporting requirement analysis, application test script development and execution.
4 years of experience in mapping the business and technical requirements into test cases and generating test scripts.
● 4 years of practical experience in using relational databases and generating SQL scripts is required.
● 4 years of experience in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
● Strong ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams and users.
● Should be able to triage change requests, incidents during all phases of design, development, testing and training.