Our Client is a public corporation and an independent unit of one of the US State Government. Their goal was to provide the citizens of their state with quality and affordable plans and to reduce the number of residents who have no insurance plans.
Our Client was using Oracle CRM for the day-to-day functioning of the organization. When the citizens contacted them, their Call Center Representative would create a new contact for the citizen every time and log cases for them. Cases were tagged with a bunch of categories and sub-categories to route them through the workflow. This workflow had some challenges that were affecting the overall productivity of the organization. The key challenges were,
High Call Handle Time – The overall call handle time for each user was 21 minutes when our client utilized Oracle CRM. The primary reasons were that the Oracle system was slow to load and use, the contacts had to be created individually and key rules for streamlining data were missing.
Bad Data Quality – There was no integration between the Oracle CRM and their Enrollment system. This led to inconsistencies in customer data and thereby leading to poor data reports and metrics.
High Maintenance and Customization Cost – The primary reason for our client to migrate from Oracle was the cost of customization. They wanted to make a lot of enhancements to Oracle but the cost of customization and maintenance was very high
Our Client was looking for a solution that could solve all the above challenges i.e., something that could streamline their workflow, improve data integrity, and at the same time flexible and customizable. Our experts at ASR Tech Group understood the problem in detail and came to the conclusion that Salesforce Service Cloud would be the perfect solution for their needs. The State mandated to implement the entire solution in Salesforce Gov Cloud.
Our experts at ASR Tech Group had previous experience in migration and implementing Salesforce Service Cloud. With all the ASR’s consultants onboard we created a hybrid agile workflow for the project. The Collaborative Model aims to combine the best of both the models – Waterfall and Agile. It removes the disadvantages of both the models; while bringing together the advantages of both.
The key highlights of Hybrid Agile Methodology is:
- Gather Requirements and Design the solution using the Waterfall methodology
- Develop the solution using Agile Methodology.
- At the end of each sprint perform a demo to the stakeholders. Adjust requirements and development based on the feedback provided during the demo.
The complete project was implemented over a period of 6 months and below are some of the key tasks performed by expert Salesforce consultants in ASR Tech Group.
- Analysis of current Oracle System and functionalities and designing new end-to-end solutions in Salesforce Service Cloud, identifying enhancements to be built.
- Data Migration Strategy for converting Data from Oracle to Salesforce.
- Implementing the Knowledge base for handling calls more efficiently and identity management using SailPoint to improve collaboration.
- Building Integrations between Salesforce and their enrollment system to pull consumer information automatically while creating a case.
- Routed Cases using Case Assignment rules and used process builders to automate the case workflow.
- Built an internal system to store all legacy data from Oracle. Automated reports and dashboards for monitoring operations.
- Conducted training and managed the transition of over 500 users from legacy system to Salesforce.
- The team is currently working on building a CTI Integration with Cisco phone systems for the call center.
- 3 integrations were developed to improve the process workflow.
- 13 minutes average call handling time, reduced from 21 minutes.
- 5000 cases created per day by 540 internal and 200 partner users.